Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Lugano
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Lugano, you'll be centrally located in Milan, convenient to Piscina Romano Ponzio and Corso Como. This hotel is within close proximity of Massimo de Carlo and Politecnico di Milano.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Day bed
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy