Hotel Lord Byron
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Lord Byron
Hotel Lord Byron
About the Hotel
Centrally located in Forio d'Ischia, Hotel Lord Byron is minutes from Port of Forio and Soccorso Church. This hotel is within close proximity of Ravino Gardens and Cava dell'Isola Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 guestrooms. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Lord Byron.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Indoor pool
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will apply from 1 May to 30 September. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the hotel location and property classification. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy