Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Bocconi
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Bocconi in Milan (Porta Lodovica), you'll be convenient to Bocconi University and Cathedral of Milan. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of University of Milan and Palazzo Reale.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 58
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Digital TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy