Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Liberty
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Liberty in Milan (Porta Lodovica), you'll be convenient to Terme Milano and Basilica di S. Eustorgio. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Bocconi University and Ospedale Maggiore.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 58
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy