Hotel Lexton Kagoshima
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Lexton Kagoshima
Hotel Lexton Kagoshima
About the Hotel
Hotel Lexton Kagoshima is in the heart of Kagoshima, walking distance from Furusato Onsen and Senganen Garden. This hotel is within close proximity of Shiroyama Park and Jigenryuhyohousho History Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired Internet
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1000 per night