Hotel Leifur Eiriksson
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Leifur Eiriksson
Hotel Leifur Eiriksson
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Leifur Eiriksson places you in the heart of Reykjavik, steps from Leifur Eiríksson statue and Hallgrimskirkja. This hotel is within close proximity of Einar Jonsson Museum and ASI Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including a television in a common area.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free breakfast
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Year Built 1970
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 2500 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ISK 1250 (one way), (from 12 to 15 years old)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 100 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy