Hotel La Foret
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel La Foret
Hotel La Foret
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel La Foret in Buzios, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Joao Fernandes Beach and Joao Fernandinho Beach. This beach pousada is within close proximity of Joao Fernandes Viewpoint and Ossos Lagoon.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel La Foret, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Arcade/game room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Free area shuttle
- Beach umbrellas
- Children's club
- Beach sun loungers
- Wedding services
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy