Hotel La Cima Trasimena
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel La Cima Trasimena
Hotel La Cima Trasimena
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel La Cima Trasimena in Lisciano Niccone, you'll be close to Hannibal's Journey. This hotel is within the vicinity of Campo del Sole and Passignano sul Trasimeno Marina.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 30 guestrooms, featuring private pools. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as babysitting/childcare and wedding services. Additional features at this hotel include a television in a common area, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Lisciano Niccone? This hotel has 600 square feet (56 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Conference center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Designated smoking areas
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (meters) - 56
- Free self parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private pool
- Free toiletries
- Shared accommodations
- Separate dining area
- Free bottled water
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Memory foam mattress
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 70
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy