Hotel L Orangeraie
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel L Orangeraie
Hotel L Orangeraie
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel L Orangeraie in La Croix-Valmer, you'll be near the beach and close to Gigaro Beach and Cavalaire-sur-Mer Beach. This hotel is within the vicinity of St Tropez Polo Club and Chateau Tremouries.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and in-room massages.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Belle Époque hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Accessible bathroom
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1900
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- Conference space
- Snack bar/deli
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 06 November and 24 March.