Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Klettur
About the Hotel
Located in Reykjavik, Hotel Klettur is minutes from Hofdi House and Sundhollin. This hotel is within close proximity of Kjarvalsstadir and Solfar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Reykjavik? This hotel features 40 square feet (4 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Accessible bathroom
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 6
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Smoke-free property
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Coffee/tea maker
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 2500 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ISK 1250 (one way), (from 12 to 15 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 5500 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 111 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy