Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Kitanoya
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Kitanoya in Miyazu (Amanohashidate), you'll be minutes from Chionji Temple and close to Amanohashidate View Land. This ryokan is within close proximity of ShishizakiInari Temple and Old Mikami Family House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this ryokan include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Kitanoya. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
- Accessible bathroom
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- Room service
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.