Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Kennedy
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Kennedy places you in the heart of Milan, minutes from Porta Venezia and close to Cathedral of Milan. This hotel is within close proximity of Piazza Lima and Natural Science Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 2 for adults and EUR 2 for children (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy