Select your stay dates to check availability at Hótel Keilir
About the Hotel
A stay at Hótel Keilir places you in the heart of Keflavik, steps from Reykjanes Art Museum and close to History Museum of Reykjanesbaer. This hotel is within close proximity of Duushús and Duus Hus Cultural Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a nightclub and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- LED TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 2000 per room (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ISK 3000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 3000 per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 333 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy