Select your stay dates to check availability at Hótel Keilir
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hótel Keilir in Keflavik (Reykjanesbaer), you'll be minutes from Reykjanes Art Museum and close to Duus Hus Cultural Centre. This hotel is within the region of Viking World Museum and Gardur Folk Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- In-room accessibility
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Hair salon
- Accessible bathroom
- Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 2000 per room (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ISK 3000 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 333 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy