Hotel Kanra Kyoto
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Kanra Kyoto
Hotel Kanra Kyoto
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Kanra Kyoto places you in the heart of Kyoto, walking distance from Higashi Honganji Temple and Higashi Hongan-ji. This 4-star hotel is close to Nijo Castle and Kiyomizu Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Kyoto? This hotel features 1173 square feet (109 square meters) of event facilities.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Individually furnished
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 3000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy