Hotel Intercity Manaus
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Intercity Manaus
Hotel Intercity Manaus
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Intercity Manaus in Manaus (Adrianopolis), you'll be minutes from Museu do Indio and close to Teatro Amazonas. This hotel is within close proximity of Alta de Taruma waterfalls and Manauara Shopping.
Make yourself at home in one of the 172 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 km.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
- In-room accessibility
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Laundry facilities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy