Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Imperator
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Imperator places you in the heart of Nimes, walking distance from Museum of Modern Art and Musee d'Art Contemporain. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Maison Carree and Fountain Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include concierge services, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nimes? This hotel has 861 square feet (80 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Extended parking is available onsite.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1930
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Express check-out
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Fireplace in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference center
- Meeting rooms 9
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Individually decorated
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Free toiletries
- Balcony or patio
- Pillow menu
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.17 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.17 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy