Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Ilhabela
About the Hotel
Located in Ilhabela, Hotel Ilhabela is on the waterfront and minutes from Saco da Capela Beach and Vila Beach. This beach resort is within close proximity of Igreja Matriz em Ilhabela Plaza and Cel. Juliao Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the resort pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Poolside bar
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 1959
- Accessible bathroom
- Free valet parking
- Children's pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 10 percent cleaning fee will be charged (varies based on length of stay)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy