Hotel Il Sole
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Il Sole
Hotel Il Sole
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Il Sole, you'll be centrally located in Massa Marittima, steps from Archaeological Museum and Cathedral of Massa Marittima. This hotel is within close proximity of Albero della Fecondita and Affresco delle Fonti dell'Abbondanza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned guestrooms. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Free wired Internet
- Express check-in
- Free breakfast
- Meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Free long-term parking
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.