Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Ichiei
About the Hotel
Located in Osaka (Minami), Hotel Ichiei is minutes from Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium and Namba Yasaka Shrine. This hotel is close to Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 8
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1970
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Down comforter
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Digital TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.