Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Henry
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Henry in Venice (Cannaregio), you'll be minutes from Venetian Ghetto and Casino of Venice. This hotel is close to Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Henry. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Accessible bathroom
- Luggage storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- In-room accessibility
- Number of floors - 1
- Shower only
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy