Hotel Heian No Mori Kyoto
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Heian No Mori Kyoto
Hotel Heian No Mori Kyoto
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Heian No Mori Kyoto, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Okazaki Shrine and minutes from Okazaki Betsuin. This hotel is within close proximity of Murin-an and Sen-oku Hakuko Kan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 individually decorated guestrooms. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a spa tub and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Spa tub
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Number of floors - 7
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free train station drop-off
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Private bathroom
- Towels provided
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Electric kettle
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy