Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Gumz
About the Hotel
Located in Balneario Camboriu (Downtown Balneario Camboriu), Hotel Gumz is minutes from Cinerama Shopping Mall and Almirante Tamandare Square. This hotel is within close proximity of Santa Ines Church and Atlantico Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli serving guests of Hotel Gumz.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1971
- Billiards or pool table
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Concierge services
- Beach towels
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 30.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room safe fee: BRL 3 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 1.80 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy