Hotel GranView Garden Okinawa
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel GranView Garden Okinawa
Hotel GranView Garden Okinawa
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel GranView Garden Okinawa in Tomigusuku, you'll be minutes from Toyosaki Chura Sun Beach and Okinawa Outlet Mall Ashibinaa. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Senaga Island and Senagajima Umikaji Terrace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and in-room massages.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Free self parking
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Children's pool
- Luggage storage
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Free airport transportation - drop-off
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Electric kettle
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free wired Internet
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1296.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy