Hotel Granvia Osaka
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Granvia Osaka
Hotel Granvia Osaka
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Granvia Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Kita, steps from Hanshin Department Store and Pokemon Centre Osaka. This romantic hotel is close to Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 716 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 10 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Total number of rooms - 716
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 27
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Free wired Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5940.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy