Hotel Granvia Kyoto
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Granvia Kyoto
Hotel Granvia Kyoto
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Granvia Kyoto, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Kyoto Tower and minutes from Higashi Honganji Temple. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Kiyomizu Temple and Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 537 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 8 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour business center
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible
- Linens provided
- Free newspaper
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2851 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: JPY 1080 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy