Hotel Gran Odara
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Gran Odara
Hotel Gran Odara
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Gran Odara places you in the heart of Cuiaba, convenient to Museum of Dolls and Toys and Arena Pantanal Stadium. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Governador José Fragelli Stadium and Mae Bonifacia Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 141 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cuiaba? This hotel has 4036 square feet (375 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Conference space size (meters) - 375
- Number of floors - 14
- Year Built 2011
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Poolside bar
- In-room accessibility
- Free wired Internet
- Conference space size (feet) - 4036
- Spa services on site
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 50.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 50.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy