Golden Park Salvador
Select your stay dates to check availability at Golden Park Salvador
Golden Park Salvador
About the Hotel
With a stay at Golden Park Salvador in Salvador (Amaralina), you'll be minutes from Pituba Beach and close to Amaralina Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Amaralina Headquarters and Max Center Shopping.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Salvador? This hotel has facilities measuring 116 square feet (11 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 116
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Self parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 60.00 per night