Golden Park Curitiba
Select your stay dates to check availability at Golden Park Curitiba
Golden Park Curitiba
About the Hotel
With a stay at Golden Park Curitiba in Curitiba (Centro), you'll be minutes from Mercado Municipal de Curitiba and close to Botanical Garden of Curitiba. This hotel is within close proximity of Perfum Museum and Railway Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Curitiba? This hotel has 86 square feet (8 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Indoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Television in common areas
- Luggage storage
- Roll-in shower
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Computer station
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.