Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Gardur
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Gardur in Reykjavik, you'll be in the historical district and minutes from National Museum of Iceland and Reykjavik City Hall. This hotel is within close proximity of University of Iceland and National and University Library of Iceland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 guestrooms. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds are available on request.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 3
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shared bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 100 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy