Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Garda
About the Hotel
You'll be centrally located in Milan with a stay at Hotel Garda, steps from Pirelli Tower and close to Cathedral of Milan. This hotel is within close proximity of Piazza Lima and Piazza della Repubblica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy