Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Flora
About the Hotel
You'll be centrally located in Milan with a stay at Hotel Flora, steps from Pirelli Tower and close to Cathedral of Milan. This hotel is within close proximity of Piazza Lima and Piazza della Repubblica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Television in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1960
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 10 October to 05 October.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy