Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Finn
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Finn, you'll be centrally located in Etelainen District, steps from Stockmann and Amos Anderson Art Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Amos Andersonin Taidemuseo and Vanha Kirkko.
Stay in one of 36 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a library. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1952
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 30 July 2016 to 07 February 2017 (completion date subject to change). Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.