Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Fenicia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Fenicia in Rome, you'll be close to Piazza della Repubblica and St. Peter's Basilica. This hotel is within close proximity of Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy