Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Excelsior
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Excelsior, you'll be centrally located in Sao Paulo, minutes from Republic Square and Municipal Theater. This hotel is close to Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall and Pinacoteca do Estado Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 30 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy