Hotel Estelar Oceania
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Estelar Oceania
Hotel Estelar Oceania
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Estelar Oceania in Cartagena (El Laguito), you'll be close to Rio Cartagena Casino and Puerta del Reloj. This hotel is within close proximity of Castillo Grande Beach and Bocagrande Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Estelar Oceania. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy