Hotel Estelar El Cable
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Estelar El Cable
Hotel Estelar El Cable
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Estelar El Cable in Manizales, you'll be minutes from Palogrande Stadium and Torre de El Cable. This hotel is within close proximity of Universidad De Caldas and Los Yarumos Ecopark.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Estelar El Cable, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy