Hotel Estelar De La Feria
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Estelar De La Feria
Hotel Estelar De La Feria
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Estelar De La Feria in Bogota, you'll be near the airport and minutes from Parque Simón Bolívar and Plaza Central de Usaquén. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Corferias and U.S. Embassy.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a steam room and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy