Hotel Estelar Altamira
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Estelar Altamira
Hotel Estelar Altamira
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Estelar Altamira in Ibague, you'll be in the business district and convenient to La Kueva Escalada Bajo Techo and University of Tolima. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Manuel Murillo Toro Stadium and Jardin Botanico San Jorge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Ibague? This hotel has 1981 square feet (184 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1998
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1981
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Conference space
- Smoke-free property
- Meeting rooms 4
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 22000.00 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy