Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Esplanada
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Esplanada in Campinas, you'll be close to Municipal Market and Portugal Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Campinas Museum and Culture Station.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Snack bar/deli
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1940
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 20,00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy