Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel España
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel España, you'll be centrally located in Santiago, steps from Former National Congress and Museum of Chilean Precolombian Art. This historic hotel is close to Palacio de la Moneda and San Cristobal Hill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Year Built 1927
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy