Hotel Emaus Bogotá
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Emaus Bogotá
Hotel Emaus Bogotá
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Emaus Bogotá in Bogota (Financial District), you'll be close to El Castillo Shopping Center and National University of Colombia. This hotel is within close proximity of Av. Chile Shopping Center and High Technology Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2001
- Number of floors - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 15000.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 30000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: COP 50000 (one way)
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8120 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy