Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Elisabethpark
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Elisabethpark, you'll be centrally located in Bad Gastein, steps from Gasteiner Museum and Gastein Vapor Bath. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Bad Gastein Waterfall and Felsentherme Spa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day on the slopes, you can enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 11 and EUR 11 for adults, EUR 5.50 and EUR 8.80 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed in June.