Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Eldorado
About the Hotel
You'll be centrally located in Kelowna with a stay at Hotel Eldorado, minutes from Rotary Beach Park and H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Michaelbrook Ranch Golf Club and Father Pandosy Mission.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Make a splash in one of the 2 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a complimentary water park. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Kelowna? This hotel has 256-1920 square feet (24 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free water park access
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Computer station
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free area shuttle
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Steam room
- Conference space size (meters) - 24
- Wedding services
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pay movies
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 40 for adults, CAD 8 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CAD 125.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December):
- Dining venue