Hotel El Prado
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel El Prado
Hotel El Prado
About the Hotel
Located in Barranquilla (El Prado), Hotel El Prado is minutes from Romelio Martinez Stadium and Centro Comercial Villa Country. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Romantic Museum and Barranquilla Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 3
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy