Hotel el Peñón
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel el Peñón
Hotel el Peñón
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel el Peñón, you'll be centrally located in Cali, steps from Rock Park and minutes from San Antonio Church. This hotel is within close proximity of Gato de Tejada Monument and La Tertulia Modern Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room.
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1985
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Accessible bathroom
- Conference center
- Number of floors - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 26
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Free breakfast
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free local calls
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy