Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Diogo
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Diogo places you in the heart of Fortaleza, walking distance from Image and Sound Museum and Meireles Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Ceara Museum of Image and Sound and Fortaleza Handicraft Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 174 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 10% percent cleaning fee will be charged (varies based on length of stay)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy