Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Diamond
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Diamond in Osaka (Nishinari), you'll be minutes from Spa World and close to Osaka Castle. This hotel is within close proximity of Tennoji Zoo and Tsutenkaku Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 guestrooms.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Year Built 1969
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 8
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Late check-in fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: JPY 1000 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.