Hotel Deville Prime Porto Alegre
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Deville Prime Porto Alegre
Hotel Deville Prime Porto Alegre
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Deville Prime Porto Alegre in Porto Alegre, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Lacador Statue and Gremio Arena. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Museum of VARIG and DC Navegantes Shopping.
Make yourself at home in one of the 236 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free airport transportation
- Year Built 2000
- Accessible bathroom
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Number of floors - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: BRL 23 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 120 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy