Hôtel des Horlogers
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hôtel des Horlogers
Hôtel des Horlogers
About the Hotel
This hotel is within close proximity of Stade de Geneve and Carouge Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include phones and laptop-compatible safes, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 32
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 17 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: CHF 1.50 per hour
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed in January.