Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Denver
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Denver in Mar del Plata, you'll be minutes from Colon Square and close to Bristol Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Aguas Danzantes Fountain and Central Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Hotel Denver.
Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax if staying in the country for up to 90 days. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy