Hotel Del Sud
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Del Sud
Hotel Del Sud
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Del Sud in Milan, you'll be near the airport and close to Fondazione Prada and Cathedral of Milan. This hotel is within close proximity of Coin Mall and Palace of Justice.
Stay in one of 27 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Hotel Del Sud.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Television in common areas
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Air conditioning is available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy